About Me

My photo
I am a young mom with 2 children named Gabriel and Grace. I am just moving into a new home and am learning that happiness can be found when and where you least expect it.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dining Room Reveal

Even though my dining room is not completely done it is almost there. I have been working really hard on it and it still needs some work but I am finally in a good place with it. I am ready to reveal it in all of its beauty and I hope that you are all as happy with it as i am.

We had a giant hole in the ceiling when we moved in from god knows what and this was the easiest and cheapest way that we found to fix it. It still needs a touch up but I just painted a 2X4 with black spray paint to match the pot rack and had Adam hang it. I hung the pot rack all by myself though :)


This cabinet is a wine rack on one side and then had shelving on the other. I removed the shelves and hid our trash can. I love that you can not see our trash can anymore.


This little bistro set I received from my mom last year. It was outside by our pool but I decided to move it into our dining room this year.

This is the buffet that we added. We NEEDED more space so we had to build something. With 6 people the normal cabinets was just not enough. I LOVE this so much.


Since we did not have an extra room for our office Adam decided to add extra counter space to make a small office for our computer and all of our bills and stuff. Now that Adam has his own office building it is nice for the kids to do their school work and stuff.


This is the table that was in my entry way. I have wanted an island but we do not have the space so i decided to try this out. I think that it looks so cute and it will be nice to have a little more prep. room.


Like I said, we still have some work to do. Painting is a few spaces. Trim work and a couple of other finishing touches. Other than that, I am so happy with where we are headed.

0 comments: