About Me

My photo
I am a young mom with 2 children named Gabriel and Grace. I am just moving into a new home and am learning that happiness can be found when and where you least expect it.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Our Rotating Art

In our living room we have a large mirror that hangs above our couch. I love the mirror but about a year ago I bought a couple of frames to hang on both sides of the mirror. It took me quite a while to figure out what pictures I wanted to hang in them. I finally decided that it would be a cute and cheap (free) idea to make it a rotating art frame. I try to change the pics every month and my kids draw that pictures that hang in them. I love that I get to display their work and they love to see it hanging there. Abbie and Brandon drew our Easter pictures last month and I just switched them out today. I drew some flowers for spring and decided to color one myself. Do not let me fool you. I am horrible. I have the skills of a 4th grader. I allowed Gabriel to color the other one. He gets so excited when I hang it and he loves to show everyone his picture. Anyway, i love them and I think they will be here for a while.

This is my beautiful flower. I told you that I was horrible.

This is Gabriel's. I drew 4 flowers and he colored them all by himself.


This is what the finished product looks like. I hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

0 comments: